Sunday, October 18, 2015

Welcome //

Hello and welcome to Vivalaflav, 

My name is Flavia, I am 25 and I live in Toronto, Canada. I recently began a new job, which basically led to an entire lifestyle revamp and I've decided to start a new blog not only as a hobby but as a way to be more mindful and be grateful for the opportunities that have come my way. 

As it may be apparent I love travel and exploring new activities, as well as food. I absolutely love food. I have been eating a vegetarian diet for the past couple years but consider myself a flexitarian because of my willingness to always try something once, and never turn down your grandmother's secret recipe. 

I used to blog a lot, quite a lot actually and I miss it. Whether I'm alone in my hotel room eating a foreign fruit or feeling particularly curious I hope I can turn to you for inspiration. 
xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment